The love of my life.. <3

Sunday 16 September 2012

You've Got Mail.

Hey guys.

Isn't it amazing how you can get post, and feel so much happier when you open the contents. My best friend sent me a message saying she'd sent me something in the post, and I was eagerly awaiting it, and it's cheered me up, cause she knows exactly the sorts of things I like - namely Tatty Teddy, or the Me to You Bear, however you know it as, and thanks to her, Gareth knows too! (:



The card she got me to thank me for her birthday present - a gorgeous polar bear clock that had the engravement 'Mel + Ginge - BFF' on it. (: 

The tatty teddy she sent me in the post. It so cheered me up, it's such a little cutie.

So naturally I sat it with the cute tatty teddy that Gareth bought for me a little while ago. (: 

My best friend had bought me this one as a going away present when she found out I was going away for work. 

And she got me this one for my birthday this year. (: 

So I have my very own tatty teddy collection going, and I absolutely adore it! Such a cute little bear. (: 

Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. You're blessed to have such a wonderful friend who sends you packages. I LOVE getting mail, but get so little of it. Sure I get tons of emails, but that's totally different.

    Enjoy your weekend Saz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore getting mail, but like you, I hardly get any. So when I do get some I'm always incredibly happy about it. (:

      You enjoy your weekend too!

      Delete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!