The love of my life.. <3

Friday 7 September 2012

Oh Deer.


Hey guys! 

How are we all today? The weather here in Scotland is a bit dull, but so far it's been quite a good day work wise. (: I've had a break from work so decided to get some photo's taken. But firstly, I had a bit of a sad moment, cause Gareth's cut off all his gorgeous curls!! He still looks like a handsome young chap, but I did love his curls.. Look at him! 





All his beautiful curls are gone. When I met him, he had his hair like this though, so I am used to it being like this also. (: 


And when I said I was getting photo's today - what I really meant was I was stalking the deer, haha. This one was watching me in curiosity, wondering what I was doing.

Before pulling the funniest face whilst yawning, haha. 

I love this photo - he looks so majestic, when really he'd just stood up and was stretching himself.

He then proceeded to eat some grass. Another shot that I love. (: 

Then a little fawn just to finish it all. (: 


That's all I have time for today, works been good fun as always, and now I'm off to the pub for a drink or two with Gareth and some friends. (: 

Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!