The love of my life.. <3

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Just Another Day


Hey guys,

I've been so busy with work lately that I just haven't had time to do any posts, and I apologise for that! I really am trying to post more often, but it's not easy when I have loads of work to do. I managed to bake a very yummy apple crumble the other day. It tastes very yummy. Everyone living here likes it, so that makes me happy, just the head chef to try it now, which he will be later. I'll let you know what the verdict is tomorrow. (: 

Also, I've been Christmas shopping! Yes, this early. I decided as I currently have the money I'm going to get everyone's presents sorted asap, that way I have them ready for when Christmas comes along. (: My nephew is getting the biggest present, and I refuse to tell my mum what it is because it's a surprise for her too, so I can't say in case she gets on here. But I promise once it comes to Christmas I will show you! 

I was kitten stalking again today. The chefs kitten was playing around outside so I got my camera out and started snapping some shots of her, and have a couple of my favourites to upload for you.





She was being very cute for these photo's. I couldn't resist getting the camera out when I saw her, she's so photogenic. 

Anyway, that's all I have to say for today, so I will post again as soon as I get time! 

Speak soon, and love you all! 

Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!