The love of my life.. <3

Thursday 9 June 2011

Day 81, June 2011

Day 81, 9th June 2011
So, today I decided to do a bit of experimenting before I decided, but I like this one the most (And so does my mum, who helped me to decide to use this one today) so.. What do YOU think it is? (:

Yesterday's Answer. Rick, you were just about right. It's actually a Pool Table (My dad tells me the pool table is smaller then the billiard table.. So there you go.) We have our own, and me and mum decided to have a go on it yesterday. Was very entertaining, haha. Darlin, you were wrong this time, but better luck with today's photo! (:
Now for the song that goes with the photo. 


Well, I never seen a man that walk, who made those balls and table talk. 
They're speaking English, he sure didn't need my help. He broke the ball and kept that string,
For a hundred and eighty seven bucks and a ring,
Till I gave up and said, "Friend, you're gonna have to play by yourself." 

If you don't know it, it's called The Pool Shark by Dave Dudley. I like older songs, so.. There you go. (:


Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. LOL so I was wrong, Rick one, darlin zero! lol The other one we were both right on I do believe! ;-)

    Cool photo of your rug, I'm not sure that I would have guessed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep! You both were indeed. (:

    Haha, thank you! My only problem I didn't realise though is you can see the rug in the pool table photo! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!