The love of my life.. <3

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Day 79, June 2011

Day 79, 7th June 2011

Today's What Is It photo. It may be a bit obvious.. It is to me, but then, I'm the one that took it! Haha. I do love this one though. 

Here's yesterday's answer.
It was. A bus stop seat! (: 


Also, there's a group on Facebook that I like. I could really use one right now. 


Hugging is healthy,it helps the immune system, cures depression, reduces stress, and induces sleep. 

It's invigorating, rejuvenating, and has no unpleasant side effects. It's nothing less than a miracle drug.

Hugging is all natural. It's organic, naturally sweet, has no artificial ingredients, environmentally friendly, and is 100% wholesome.

Hugging is the ideal gift, great for any occasion, fun to give and recieve, shows you care, comes with it's own wrapping paper, and of course, is fully returnable.


Dormy Saz

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a big scary bug on the edge of a leaf, staring at you with two big beady eyes !!

    Oh, and so right about the hugs (here's another old song for you - "What the world needs now, is hugs, sweet hugs ...").

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick took my answer again! lol I'd also say a bug at the edge of a rock of some type.

    I love the hugs saying you've posted, I love my hugs as well... and on that note a huge virtual hug sent your way today! I hope you have a wonderful evening and I shall see you either later tonight (my time) or tomorrow... the good Lord willing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick ~ Haha. What a great little guess you have there! Sounds like something out of a horror. :P

    Oooh, haven't heard that song before.. Will have to search it on youtube. ;)

    Darlin ~ My gosh! How dare he. Haha.

    Hugs are definitely the best! Thank you for that virtual hug! I definitely needed it! Had such a hectic night last night. Have a good rest of your night! (:

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!