The love of my life.. <3

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day 100, June 2011

Day 100, 28th June 2011

So, I finally reached the big 100! I've enjoyed every day so far, and can't believe how fast the time has flown! Seems like only yesterday when I started the challenge! Haha. 

Today's photo is of the same bush that I got last week on Wednesday, only the colour version. I admit I cheated, and didn't actually take this today, but I just ended up not getting round to taking a photo, so I decided to use this instead. (:

Dormy Saz

3 comments:

  1. I recognized this one right away from your b&w post. But since it's also very pretty - AND colourful - we'll let you get away with it - just this once, mind you !

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer this in color, I love anything in color especially after the dark gray months we endured!

    LOL Rick, sure we'll let this one slide. And congrats on the 100th post Saz, careful now, it's in your blood to post photos! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick ~ Woo! It was recognizable! Haha. Yay! Thank you loads. I really appreciate it. ;)

    Darlin ~ Thank you, I do too. :D We need a bit of colour to keep us going! (:

    And yes.. It really is. I'll keep going, even after my challenge! :P

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!