The love of my life.. <3

Monday 19 March 2012

Day 365, March 2012

Day 365, 19th March 2012

Well this is it. This is my last photo of the challenge. I can't believe I actually managed to do a photo every single day for a whole year! I think I'll continue to take photo's daily, and post them on here as and when I can, as my new job will be quite a busy one! Haha. I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who has followed me, especially Darlin and Rick, for giving me such kind and helpful advice through out the year! I have loved sharing these moments with you! (:  Now for my last photo of the challenge, I have done the dedication I adore, by J.K. Rowling, in the final Harry Potter book.  Also, I've had a couple of people say since it's a leap year, I should do 366 days, haha. 

And here's some added photo's to add onto the ones I have already. I took these on a walk today that I did with my mum and her friend. 

"All I want to do is watch the wind blow by"

This guy was waiting for food.

As was this guy. 

I have no idea why these were fighting. Food or females or something I guess, haha. 

I love this photo. The swan looks so beautiful, and I love the colour of the water. Was happy with how it turned out. 

And mum found this guy so I used him as a guinea pig. 

Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!