The love of my life.. <3

Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 300, January 2012

Day 300, 14th January 2012

Day 300 guys! Time really is flying.. Feels like only yesterday that it was day 200.. Only 65 days to go and my challenge is complete! But not my photography. I will continue to take photo's each day, and continue to post them into my blog for you all! (:  The time here is 8.50pm.  The reason all my times are in the pm is because I don't get time in the am to get photo's, haha, but tomorrow! I will get an am shot. (: 

Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. Now how do we know you didn't take all these photos within a few minutes by just changing the hands on the clock ?

    ;-)

    Have a great weekend Saz !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to just trust me ;-) haha.

      You too. (:

      Delete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!