The love of my life.. <3

Friday 13 January 2012

Day 299, January 2012

Day 299, 13th January 2012

Friday the 13th! It's meant to be an unlucky day.. But I think my day was actually quite nice. Although I spent the majority of it cleaning. I woke up at about 10. To a lovely text from my boyfriend. <3 He's such a romantic, haha. Then I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. Then I spent all afternoon cleaning my bedroom. Then I moved on to cook some tea for myself, my dad, my sister and her boyfriend, some yummy sausage, mash and beans. I also did some washing today, so I moved on to fold the washing that was dry and put it away. And I've just now managed to sit down and relax. This is 6.45pm (obviously, haha). Very tiring, but very good day. (: 

Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!