The love of my life.. <3

Monday 4 August 2014

I'm Back!

Hello guys!! I am back and thriving! 

I've been going through a very difficult time lately, but I plan to get on top of it and make the most out of sharing my photo's with you guys again. I'm sorry I haven't been active, but I promise to be a lot more active again, because I have missed you guys very much!! 

Today I'm just going to share a couple of photo's that I have taken in the last couple of months, and I'd love to hear your feedback (And some helpful advice) on the photo's that I share. I'll make sure I put a little sentence just to explain the photo too.  


Okay, so this first one was taken when I went to Crufts in March. This guy is a retired racing greyhound, and he was so friendly. <3 


 These next 2 are of my partners nans farm dog Jan. She is such a sweetheart, and still quite young, so she is still very playful when she isn't working. 



 The next three were taken when we went to Folly Farm last week. It was so much fun and there were so many animals that I photographed, but these three were my favourite. There's the absolutely gorgeous shire horse.

A very adorable baby zebra.

And two stunning giraffes.


 This next one is my neighbour's cat Chopsy. She again, is very sweet and never fails to come over and say hello to me if I am outside.

This was taken on one of my "random" photography sessions. I was just playing around with the roses Gareth got me, and was very proud with how this one turned out.

Then this is my favourite one. This here is Emma, she is a Shetland Sheepdog, and she is going to be the mummy of my puppy (which if all goes well, I will have Christmas/New Year time, and I am very excited! She has an absolutely amazing personality, she's very loyal and loving, but also independent, so she isn't too clingy, but she does still enjoy being a lapdog and having plenty of cuddles, and her puppies are going to be absolutely gorgeous, and I feel privileged to know that I will be having one of them. 


Anyway, that's all for today guys, I hope you've enjoyed the pictures, and I really do plan to be active a lot more now. (:

Love you all.

Sarah.
xxx

1 comment:

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!