The love of my life.. <3

Friday 18 January 2013

Snow.

Hey guys,

So here in my little town in England we had some snow! And it was so beautiful, and I got some photo's of it. (: 

Now the first couple aren't Snow.. But I still love them, so I thought I'd share them anyway.

L-O-V-E.. Is a very powerful word. But it's used so loosely in this day and age. 
LOVE

These boots are made for walking.. Haha. I love these boots, and the fluffy leg warmers go lovely with them.
These Boots Are Made For Walking..

Grass peeking out of the snow.
Peeking Out.

Cute little tree in the snow. (: 
Cute Little Tree

This is bagpuss...
This Is Bagpuss..

And this is what bagpuss sees. 
..And This Is What Bagpuss Can See.

And a cute little snowflake I managed to get a shot of while sat in the car.
Snowflake. <3

The snow is so beautiful, and I love it so much. (: I always love getting photographs in it. 

Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!