The love of my life.. <3

Thursday 11 October 2012

Oh My God!

Hey guys,

So today is the 1 year anniversary of me and Gareth being together, and we decided to go to the distillery to have a wander and get some shots of how whiskey is made, as well as sampling a couple. ;-) I must say however, I don't think I'm much of a whiskey person to be honest... I'll upload photo's from our journey tomorrow, because I've yet to sort the photo's out, haha. But today, I want to focus on something else.. 



So.. Gareth proposed to me today! It was so romantic! We went to Lochranza Castle before heading to the distillery to 'get some photo's' in his words. And ended up with him on one knee asking me to marry him! Bless, it was pouring it down with rain too, aha. Here's a shot of the ring. (: 


I do love him so much, so of course I did say yes! <3 Happiest day of my life. (: 

Thought you guys would like to know! (: 

Dormy Saz

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and many, many more happy years together Saz and Gareth!

    WOW I just noticed there was more than the first paragraph, totally CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Such a pretty ring for a pretty lady, did you set a date yet? I'm sooooo excited for you both!

    Have a fun filled weekend and be watch out for that whiskey, it'll kick you in the pants! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlin!! Haha. :P I figured you'd find that news exciting. In all fairness, I was jumping around like a hyper girl for the rest of the day, haha.

      We haven't set a date yet, since we currently cannot afford a wedding, but we are going to start saving for it! (: I've even got a photographer - my friend Gaby. :D

      Haha, thanks! I think I'll avoid the whiskey from now on.

      Delete
    2. Good for you Saz! I'm so happy for you!! I'd love to come to the wedding and help you welcome your wedded bliss and all which goes with it but we're so far away.

      Are you interested in receiving the pearl and purple rock and sending it off to another blogger with a small note? I want to see how far we can make these items travel and everyone has to sign a sheet I'll make up, include a few photos with these rocks and you're the one who inspired me to do something with the pearl and rock so it's fitting I start it with you. I already have another blogger friend whom you could send them to, Galen is her name and she's somewhere in the States. Email me k? My email is dgmarchuk@gmail.com

      Have a fantastic day! Cheers.

      Delete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!