The love of my life.. <3

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Precious Moments.

So, photo's as promised. I start a new job on Monday, so I'll be leaving home, and won't see any of my family for a while. So me and mum decided to spend the day at the park with Cody, and I got yet another shot of a goose, then one of me and mum, one of me and Cody, and one of Cody enjoying the swing. (:



The goose was enjoying the water. (: 

Me and mum enjoying the sun. (: 

Me and Cody.. He wanted to be crawling around, haha. Mum took this shot.

And Cody enjoying the swing. (: 

Dormy Saz

1 comment:

  1. Hey now, that wouldn't be a Canada goose all the way over from across the big pond, would it ? ;-)

    Congrats on the new job - good experience to get out on your own for a bit ! Although it might not feel that way at first. The start of something new.

    Great photos Saz for you to carry around with you.

    Good luck, and keep up the blog !

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!