The love of my life.. <3

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 121, July 2011

Day 121, 19th July 2011

Today I think I was having a bit of an off day. This isn't one of my best photo's to date, but I thought I'd use it anyway, because hey, not all photo's are perfect. Haha. It is a small duster I have that I use to clean my computer keys when they are starting to get dusty. I'm not too happy with this photo, but like I said, I uploaded it anyway, because I wouldn't really be doing what I aim to do, which is take a photo and upload it, if I didn't upload this. 

Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. You're so awesome Saz! You have a way of putting a smile on my face, thank you! Enjoy the rest of your week, I'm not sure when I'll make it back to visit you here, but I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I'm so glad I managed to put a smile on your face! (: Thank you, hope you have a great week, and don't worry if you can't visit as much! (:

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!