The love of my life.. <3

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 120, July 2011

Day 120, 18th July 2011

Sorry for the late post guys, I just never got onto my laptop yesterday. This week I decided I'd go for a colour as my theme. The colour I chose was the colour green. I know quite a few people who don't like the colour green, which I find rather odd, because I think it's a lovely colour, that to me, symbolizes life. Due to tree's, plants, flowers etc. (: This photo is my mums cutting board, which is very green, with a green tint to it. She also has a tray with the same picture on it. (: 

Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. I like green, certain shades don't do a thing for me like lime green, but good choice. I'll catch up to you here and see what you all come up with green. This is a cool cutting board, let me guess, does your mum like cats? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my mum loves cats. (: But not as much as she loves elephants.. Literately, our house is filled with elephants, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!