The love of my life.. <3

Sunday 25 November 2012

Visiting The Claytons

Hello everyone,

I went to visit some very lovely friends of mine, who are basically my second family. These are the Clayton clan, you know them, Gaby is one of them, haha. But I got some dog photo's while I was there, as well as a couple of their new house that they bought! It's gorgeous. (:


Here's one of Woody, looking as gorgeous as ever. The very adorable Australian Shepherd.

Milo the labrador, up close and personal.

Finn the Irish Setter, just relaxing. 

The new house, through an archway. I was experimenting angles on the archway when I got this. 

Stairs.. Again, experimenting angles.

Woody posing for the camera. Waiting anxiously to get running again.

And Monty, Woody's older brother, from same parents but different litter, enjoying his bone. 


Then just to finish the blog, Lily, my niece, turned 2 on the 13th, and we went to see her, and this is how she was dressed. She looked so beautiful, so I thought I'd share a photo with you guys. 


That's all for today, I'll try to get back soon. 

Dormy Saz

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic way to spend time; friends who are like a second family are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the photos popped up, I was curious why you didn't post any photos! lol

    Your niece looks just like a fairy tale princess, she's so adorable! I LOVE her dress, so pretty.

    Saz you've sure come a long way with taking photos, your dog pictures are stunning! Excellent shots! I also love your shot of the stairs, great perspective! Wow look at you go, you're turning into a real pro! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I was having issues.. Apparently I've just about run out of space to post photo's into my blogs.. And I'm not sure on how to update it or anything. But I can't delete old ones from my picasa, cause they'll delete from the actual blog.

      And thank you so much! (: She did look absolutely stunning. Bless her little heart.

      Delete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!