The love of my life.. <3

Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 326, February 2012

Day 326, 9th February 2012


Today I am at my friends, and I'm having so much fun already! I feel ever so spoilt. They got me a nice warm hat, and they got me some proper walking boots, worth £100!! Apparently they got them in the sale, but still. I feel so special, haha. 

Today I decided to get a shot of some good ol' champagne. I love a glass on special occasions, prefer it much more to wine. Also, for some reason, my friends laptop doesn't like putting the copyright sign on my photo's. So I'll have to go a week or two without it. Haha.

Dormy Saz

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Saz, you deserve to be a tad bit spoiled and to have a ton of fun! Cheers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, nothing like a glass of bubbly for those special occasions !

    Nice friends you have, Saz. Hope you have a nice weekend too !

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!