The love of my life.. <3

Monday 5 December 2011

Day 260, December 2011

Day 260, 5th December 2011

New theme. I decided to go with a theme of Random's. Haha. Get a photo of anything and everything. Today I got a photo of some ornaments that I own. The badger I bought at a wildlife rehabilitation centre. The hedgehog on the rocking horse I got when I was really young. And the ninja in the middle I bought at the start of the year. The lady I bought it off hand makes them with some sort of clay. And this was a one she made personally for me, because I asked her to. The reason for it is because my friends consider me to be a 'photography ninja' so I thought it matched well. 

Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Saz, these are so cute. I love your stories behind them. And randomness is fun, I do it everyday and have been now for almost 3 years... why stop now eh? lol

    Have a fantastic week! I should have more time to visit in the near future with classes winding down, mind you I still have to get ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you Darlin! Haha, nothing can beat some good old randomness ;-)

    Thank you, hope you have a fantastic week too!! I'm all ready for Christmas now!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!