The love of my life.. <3

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 220, October 2011

Day 220, 26th October 2011

Today's POD really isn't anything amazing.. I was going to get a great one, but then I ended up helping mum up and it got later and later, and I just ended up having to get a quick shot for today. But I am happy with this drawing. (:

Also Darlin, you were right, yesterday's drawing was from The Little Mermaid. He's Sebastian, and he is amazing, haha. (:  I figured you were more likely to see this here then on my comments, haha. 

Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. Well Saz, I'm back and really enjoying your drawings and the photos of your drawings ! Who knows where those talents might lead you !

    I also went back a bit and had a look at some of those buildings - great shots you got of them !

    My internet connection here in Florida is amazing - blogs load in seconds (vs 30 minutes back home !!).

    I hope you have a great Thursday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rick! (: I'm glad your enjoying them!

    That's great! Glad you have some good internet, even if it's just for a little while. Haha.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your opinion! I always need tips!